It is said that we start a new life every 7 years. I’m usually either really early or really late. The last few times i was really late. It did not serve me well. This time i think i’m a bit early as my 9th life is supposed to start in 9 months and I seem to already be on the trajectory. It’s also been about 9 months since i last blogged and longer than that when it was a blog of ‘significance’. Maybe i should play ‘9’ in the lottery.
I’ve been living my life, casting away the drek, material, mental and human,and was caregiving for a loved one.
i moved back to The Island i grew up on, dealt with the death of loved ones, I lost Kernal popcorn to cancer, and have new loved ones in my life. Tadeusz Kitty is reminiscent of my first cat, Jonathan.
Now that most of the life rubble has been cleared, and there are still weeks before the sailing season starts i’ve been baking and cooking, and have made several new dishes that previously i didn’t know existed. I still have ashes to scatter and unfinished business to complete, but it’s at a manageable level at long last.
I traveled to Greece in October, rented a car and wandered the interior to experience the most modern of infrastructure and the most ancient of ruins. I got stuck in a traffic jam on a bridge, bought fresh local produce on the side of the road, ate home made unadulterated food in restaurants that were peoples homes and sat in ancient theaters. That gave me good footing…
My mission continues:
- Age & Track has no place in education or competition.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Learn the right lessons.
- Understand the rules so you can break them correctly.
- Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
- There is nothing more fearsome than an honest lawyer or a teenager with “old age and treachery”.
- Good judgement comes from experience.
- Experience comes from bad judgement.
WORDS for the transition from life#8 to life#9
- Sharing Thought Processes
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Olive Oil
- Role Model