IKnowTheCow Products and Tours are hand made to your order. All IKnowTheCow food adheres to my ‘3 ingredient’ rule. This is the most “real food”, information and meetings that are possible in the world today. Procuring real food and scheduling unique tours takes interaction and time. IKnowTheCow creates “experiences that money can’t buy” which takes cooperation, communication and planning.
Raw Milk Custard from IKnowTheCow
Feel like your 6 years old again!
Hand crafted in micro-batches from 3 ingredients. Raw Cream, Sugar and Eggs.
- The cream is from Ty Llywd farms in eastern Long Island a New York State permitted raw milk dairy. The cows are 100% grass fed which gives the custard an udderly fresh, unique and slightly changing flavor throughout the season. It is immediately transported and utilized within hours of leaving the cows.
- The eggs are procured from the same farm where the chickens are free range. they’re walking around the entire farm. The eggs have a wonderful earthy flavor that adds an element of sophistication to the custard.
- Certified Organic Turbinate Sugar.
- The process of making custard pasteurizes the finished product.
Raw Milk Yogurt from IKnowTheCow
Hand crafted in micro-batches from 2 ingredients. Raw Whole Milk and live probiotic cultures.
- The raw whole milk is from Ty Lewk farms in eastern Long Island a New York State licensed raw milk dairy. The cows are 100% grass fed which gives the yogurt an udderly fresh, unique and slightly changing flavor throughout the season. It is immediately transported and utilized within hours of leaving the cows.
- The process of making yogurt pasteurizes the finished product.
Tour arrangement and consults
All of my tours are personalized to your interests. Sourcing food, Restaurants, local sites and history, Cooking lessons, olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting, sous vide processes, cooking processes are all available. please contact me for details.
“Do Not Eat Alone”
Home Cooked “Real Food”, Olive Oil Tasting / Balsamic Vinegar Tasting / Cooking Lessons / Ethnic Dinner in NYC Penthouse.
- Olive Oil Tasting with certified Olive Oil Sommelier. Taste the best award winning extra virgin olive oils in the world in a home environment.
- You can be involved in the cooking and provisioning and call it a “lesson” if you like.
- Greek, Italian, Jewish, Asian food from the finest markets and sources available in NYC using traditional and sous vide processes.
- Some foods provided are personally imported (Seasonal).
- Custom Menu.
1 Day outings of New York.
1 week outings of New York, Italy, Germany Poland.
- Food Producers
- World War 2 Concentration Camps, Battlefields and cemetaries.
50 cents per 30 seconds.